Superior Health Invites Nursing Homes to Participate in Quality Improvement Collaborative
On January 29, 2020 by Jodi Boyne
Superior Health is inviting Minnesota nursing homes to participate in a free quality improvement collaborative designed to enhance performance in nursing homes and reduce the burden associated with achieving that quality.
Superior Health is powered by eight organizations with proven success driving achievement of Medicare quality improvement program goals: Illinois Health and Hospital Association, MetaStar, Michigan Health & Hospital Association, Midwest Kidney Network, Minnesota Hospital Association (MHA), MPRO, Stratis Health and Wisconsin Hospital Association.
As part of Superior Health, Stratis Health and MHA will be working with communities, health systems, and nursing home to:
- Improve Behavioral Health Outcomes, including Opioid Misuse
- Increase Patient Safety
- Increase Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Increase the Quality of Care Transitions
- Improve Nursing Home Quality
Through the quality improvement collaborative, Superior Health will provide each participating nursing home with the following:
- data-driven, customized technical assistance
- education, tools and resources to build capability, efficiency, and expertise
- access to subject matter experts
- networking opportunities
- assistance meeting and exceeding regulatory requirements
Superior Health is enrolling nursing homes across Minnesota over the next 2-3 months. To enroll, complete this short enrollment form.
For questions, contact Kristi Wergin at Stratis Health.