Education & Events
Contact our Education staff for questions or online registration assistance: 651.645.4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Resilient Caregiver: Finding Balance and Ease in a Time of Uncertainty
Wednesday, April 8 • 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Small Business Loans for ADS Providers Under the CARES Act
Thursday, April 9 - 10 - 11 a.m.
Save the Dates for these Conferences and Events in 2020:
- Sales & Marketing Certificate Program – Postponed
- Billing University for Care Centers – Aug. 12-13
- Connect Conference – Aug. 19-20
- Annual Meeting & Leadership Forum – Sept. 15-18
- Safe Care for Seniors Summit – Oct, 29
Continuing Education Credits
Attendance at LeadingAge Minnesota education events earns continuing education credits from a number of professional accreditation boards, including LTC Administrators, Nursing, Social Work, Activities, and Dietary. The type of number of CEUs varies with each program.