Value Over Volume
One of the most significant changes in Skilled Nursing Medicare reimbursement will take place Oct. 1.
The Patient-Drive Payment Model (PDPM) is will replace teh current RUG-IV system and is based more on patient characteristics than services provided. This major change in reimbursement is happening in less than 9 months!
We encourage you to bookmark this page -- and visit it often -- to stay apprised of all you need to know about PDPM.
COMING SOON: Countdown to Implementation Training
LeadingAge MN will provide a series of training opportunities to help you prepare for the biggest change in care center reimbursement since RUGs.
- May 15 - Successful Leadership Strategies to Prepare for PDPM Executive Workshop designed for CEOs, corporate staff, administrators and senior management.
- July - Team Approach to Operationalizing PDPM IDT Workshop designed for DONs, MDS coordinators, medical records, ICD-10 coders, therapy, social workers. This workshop will be held in four locations.
- Aug. 14 & 15 - Billing University will feature PDPM related sessions for business office professionals.
- LeadingAge MN to Host PDPM Training Series (Advantage - March 19, 2018)
- Refresh Your PDPM Knowledge Webinar (Aug. 22, 2018)
- CMS Proposes New SNF Payment System (Advantage - May 2, 2018)
- Value Over Volume: Lancaster Pollard Reviews PDPM (July 17, 2018)
- HDG Shares How to Prepare for PDPM (Aug. 7, 2018)
CMS Releases First Year Value-Based Purchasing Results
PDPM RATE ESTIMATES
PDPM Fact Sheets, FAQs, Training Presentation and Resources
Help get ready for the new payment model in this webinar from Health Dimensions Group. Check out this Webinar Resource Guide.