In less than one month...
one of the most significant changes in Medicare reimbursement for Skilled Nursing -- the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) --will take effect.
New Resources To Help You Prepare for Oct. 1
Use these tools to help you prepare and better understand the impact of the changes in payment to your organization.
- PDPM Implementation Moves Closer, New Tools Available (Advantage - Sept. 4, 2019)
- Refresh Your PDPM Knowledge Webinar (Aug. 22, 2018)
- CMS Proposes New SNF Payment System (Advantage - May 2, 2018)
- Value Over Volume: Lancaster Pollard Reviews PDPM (July 17, 2018)
- HDG Shares How to Prepare for PDPM (Aug. 7, 2018)
CMS Releases Updated Value-Based Purchasing Results
Note: We are waiting for CMS to provide updated results reflecting the most current year. The link below was from Oct. 2018.
PDPM RATE ESTIMATES
Watch as Health Dimensions Group covers all the final rule changes to help you be ready for the Oct. 1 launch..
Watch as RehabCare explains the difference in reimbursement and therapy services between PPS and PDPM.
PDPM Fact Sheets, FAQs, Training Presentation and Resources
Learn what you should do to get prepared and transition to the new PDPM system.
PPS Rates by Region effective Oct. 1, 2018.