Health Dimensions Group Previews Top Trends in Aging Services for 2019
On December 5, 2018 by Jodi Boyne
Value-Based Payment, Growth of Managed Care Models, Continued Workforce Challenges, and Repurposing of Skilled Nursing Facilities are just a few of the 11 aging services trends Health Dimensions Group (HDG) has identified for 2019.
Top Trends in Aging Services in 2019 details 11 developments that HDG says will radically shape the future of aging services:
- Medicare fee-for-service payment reform
- Value-based payment
- Occupancy challenges
- Ongoing workforce challenges
- Safeguards for troubled assets
- Complex continuum and network development
- Growth of managed care models
- Improved psychosocial management
- Post-acute and senior care asset repurposing
- Rural health innovation
- Aggressive revenue cycle management
To learn more abot the entire list, join, HDG for a 2019 Top Trends in Aging Services webinar on Thursday, Dec. 18 from 12 – 1:15 p.m. Register Today.