LeadingAge MN Foundation
The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports initiatives to transform and enhance the experience of aging. The Foundation focuses on three core areas of innovation and investment:
- Catalytic change in building our workforce for tomorrow;
- Advancing promising new approaches to service delivery; and
- Developing tomorrow's leadership at all levels.
Now Accepting 2020 Silent Auction Donations
- Click here: to complete a donation form.
- If you need some ideas on what to donate, click here for a list of suggested items.
On behalf of the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation, THANK YOU for your support!
The Foundation currently supports a variety of initiatives, including:
- FREE TOOLS! Behavioral Health, Quality and Workforce: Tools for improving behavioral health care, improving quality and recruting and retaining your workforce.
- Workforce Solutions Grants: A grant program to increase the quality, quantity and capacity for our caregiving workforce.
- Scholarships: To provide access to higher education for employees of LeadingAge MN member sites.
- OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program: A new online, affordable and interactive nursing assistant training program.
- Silos to Circles: A grant program piloting different approaches to connecting older adults and their families to needed and available services in their community.
- Governance Resources: Tools and training for leaders serving on boards of directors of aging services organizations.
- AgingServicesJobs.Org: A robust jobs board that matches candidates with employment opportunities.
- Leadership Academy: Scholarships to provide emerging leaders with access to this acclaimed leadership development program.